Thank you cards for my students! I used a die from Kindred Stamps and PhotoPlay thanks Stencil with oxide inks. Playing around with a new photo app too!
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I am back at it again! Summer break ...time to catch up and post some of my recent creations. Here is a paper purse and backpack I m...
-
Well, I missed a day of posting but I think my excuse is a very valid one...yesterday I had some things I had to do for a medical procedure ...
-
Well, here I go again I am going to try to make this blogging thing work for me again . I started off so strong one and one-half years ago....
-
Well, I am back at it again! Summer break ...time to catch up and post some of my recent creations. Here is a paper purse and backpack I m...



No comments:
Post a Comment