Saturday, June 5, 2021

 Reflection ...looking back on some of my creations:


Card and Necklace I made as a gift for a friend:





 Christmas mini Album-original design:

                                                     

EASTER EGG Card -used Nuvo Paste and a Brutus Monroe Stencil:


A digital stamp that I absolutely love one of the first I colored with my Copics:



A couple of recent cards I made from KINDRED STAMPS (my favorite Stamp company) check them out if you have never have heard of them before!  
https://www.kindredstamps.com/





A Graphic 45 Pocket Letter I love this so much I ended up making two ...one for the person it was intended for and then one for me!

A scrapbook 12x12 layout challenge I won a prize for :) at a recent crop...I love prizes who doesn't right????



Playing with watercolors:








No comments:

Post a Comment

 Well, I am back at it again! Summer break ...time to catch up and post some of my recent creations.  Here is a paper purse and backpack I m...