Friday, July 19, 2019

Take 2...or is it Take 3....???

Well, here I go again I am going to try to make this blogging thing work for me again. I started off so strong one and one-half years ago. I was doing so well, I had a whopping total of two posts and they were consecutive too! I was so proud of myself and alias here I am one and one-half years later with my 3rd post.

OK, I am going to stop dwelling on my past attempt and try again. I had thought of deleting the two older posts I made but said to myself "Nope everything still stands true so who cares if it was so long ago?"...Well, if I am being honest I do, really it is taking everything in my power not to delete and start fresh, but I am trying to reign in this dear friend I have called OCD...she is a bit controlling at times although I do love her.

Of course, if you know me, you know I am a bit long winded so it has taken me until the third paragraph to get to my (current) purpose of this blog. I am hoping, if I can keep up with it, this blog will be a place I can share my thoughts and creativity.

If you happen across my blog WELCOME I hope you enjoy reading run-on sentences, long-winded conversations with no apparent audience, and lots of pictures of the things I create! Feel free to leave a comment so I know you stopped by!

Here is a little teaser of what's to come....


I absolutely loved making this Mermaid Birthday card for my friend to give to her niece.

The products I used included MFT Making Waves Stencil, Tim Holtz distress inks,  a wooden mermaid stamp that I purchase years ago from HL and some cool clear bubble embellishments. 
-------------------------------------------------------------

For over a year I took online coloring classes from  Kit and Clowder (I highly recommend it if you want to learn how to color) the picture below is the final product of one of the classes I finished. I have several more pictures to post but will do so a bit later. 
Maybe this blog will also inspire me to finish some of my other classes. 

 I used prisma colored pencils on this one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just returned from the Kansas City Scrapbooking and Stamp Expo. I participated in both the card swaps below are the cards I made. I am a Stampin Up demonstrator and used all SU products making the cards. I love their products and resources like Pinterest make the creative possibilities endless.








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards... I'm so glad you are starting your blog back up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Likewise I look forward to reading your blog as well!

      Delete

 Well, I am back at it again! Summer break ...time to catch up and post some of my recent creations.  Here is a paper purse and backpack I m...