Saturday, July 20, 2019

Saturday July 20th

OK, so it may technically be Sunday in the State of Kansas and not Saturday, but I have decided to count this blog as Saturday and I will blog again tomorrow evening. After all it is only 10:30 in California so I still met the challenge!

You might be wondering why does it even matter? Well, another blogger and good friend of mine challenged me to blog daily. We have been challenging or basically setting goals for other things we like to do as well. The accountability is good and it seems to be working...for now,lol. 

Well, I am extremely tired so I will leave you with a  few (alright maybe a little more than a few)photos of items I have created recently. I will post the stamp sets I used next to the cards a bit later today.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 Well, I am back at it again! Summer break ...time to catch up and post some of my recent creations.  Here is a paper purse and backpack I m...